Kia Optima Forums banner

High Powered LED Switchbacks & Load Resistors - K5 Optima Store

Vendor 
127K views 693 replies 152 participants last post by  K5 Optima Store 
#1 ·

Here to present to the forum community:

Dual Colored LED Switchbacks Bulbs

(BUY NOW)

(THESE ARE THE BRIGHTEST SWITCHBACK LEDS OFFERED IN THIS PRICE RANGE)

An Amazingly bright set of LED switchbacks. Don't be fooled by other cheap bulbs sold online claiming to be brighter
These are hands down one of the brightest sets of switchbacks on the market. These are sure to illuminate & really burst with light output!

Will replace 1157/2057/2357and 7528 double-filament bulbs for front turn signal lights

Package Includes:
(1) Set Dual Color LED Switchbacks White/Amber
(1) Set of optional load resistors for installation. (Resistors needed to prevent hyper flashing)
This link posted here contains different LED bulbs but is the exact same installation procedure
Please follow this DIY for installation assistance

LED Switchback Install DIY

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Haha right!!! The load resistors are sold separately but there is a link in my original post directly above the first picture.

My markup on these LED switchbacks is incredibly low and I would not be able to include the $6.99 resistors for free with this deal!

Let me know if your interested in buying though! :)

#9 ·
Don't the OEM headlights have a bluish tint? Mine seem too.. How exactly do these run? White during driving and turn into amber during signaling?
Well in the pictures above on my car I have OEM headlights and they match perfectly!

Yes that's exactly right! Helps clean up the look of the front end by eliminating the yellow parking lights.

#26 ·
Money sent! I paid 39.99, lemme know what i owe for shipping
PM sent thanks..

Got minez ordered. Thanks Sick
Thanks Evil

You "might" need the kit for hyper flashing or will?
You definitely will need it! Edited OP!

Will if you dont already have resistors installed. Which if you have to ask... you dont.
Yep yep

Still trying to figure out if these will match 5000k 35w HID heads then I'll buy..
Yes sir they will match perfectly, just like on my car!

Awesome deal! I would love these, but I need a brain surgeon to install them due to the resistor requirement!
It's really easy to do!

I need to stay away from your threads sick. Geez....
LMAO!! It's not my fault I swear!

Me too.. I've literally bought everything in his sig except for the mirror mod
Thank you for all of your support!

I dislike all your deals, your going to make me go broke
LOL sorry! Thank you for your support as well! :)

#33 ·
#29 ·
Sick I sent you a pm and I live in the Sac town area

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#35 ·
Payment sent :)

#38 ·
Very good question! The headlights do not need to be removed to change the turn signal blinker bulb. It is very easy and takes less than five minutes to change both of them. The challenge is if you would like to have the resistors installed you have to install those in line with the turn signals so that you don't have hyper flash.

As far as legality goes, it is only required that your turn signals light up amber or yellow color when activated. These LED switchbacks do exactly that!

#39 ·
Payment sent. Will post pics as soon as I get them installed. Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App