1 - 20 of 692 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts

Here to present to the forum community:

Dual Colored LED Switchbacks Bulbs

Available in both 5,500k & 6,500k

(BUY NOW)

(THESE ARE THE BRIGHTEST SWITCHBACK LED'S OFFERED IN THIS PRICE RANGE)

An Amazingly bright set of LED switchbacks. Don't be fooled by other cheap bulbs sold online claiming to be brighter. These are hands down one of the brightest set of switchbacks on the market. With 60 Extremely Powerful and High Quality white & yellow LED Chips, these are sure to illuminate & really burst with light output!

Will replace 1157/2057/2357 and 7528 double-filament bulbs for front turn signal lights

Package Includes:

(1) Set Dual Color LED Switchbacks White/Amber 60 Pc 1157 5000k or 6000k (aka 2057 2357 7528) LED turn signal light bulbs.
(1) Set of optional load resistors for installation. (Resistors to prevent hyperflashing)

This link posted here contains different LED bulbs but is the exact same installation procedure. Please follow this DIY for installation assistance.
LED Switchback Install DIY

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**** it Sick! I am going to go broke with all these awesome deals. Its so hard to stop my self! :p

I would pick this up if the load resistor would be included in the package. Are you offering the load resistors for an additional fee?
Haha right!!! The load resistors are sold separately but there is a link in my original post directly above the first picture.

My markup on these LED switchbacks is incredibly low and I would not be able to include the $6.99 resistors for free with this deal!

Let me know if your interested in buying though! :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i know you couldnt do it for free. was just wondering if I could get them through you rather than buying the switchbacks from here and then the resistors from the site. That would be two orders and shipping charges.

just wondering if i could give 39.99 + 6.99 + shipping to you and get both. would that be a possibility?
Oh my bad I misunderstood you.. Absolutely I can include the resistors for you. Since your also in Cali the shipping is only $3.22

So it would be $39.99 + $6.99 + $3.22 which is $50.20

Thanks...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Don't the OEM headlights have a bluish tint? Mine seem too.. How exactly do these run? White during driving and turn into amber during signaling?

Edit: add me in I'm gonna do the same as Omar and send you payment for resistors well.. What do you want for shipping charges for me?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't the OEM headlights have a bluish tint? Mine seem too.. How exactly do these run? White during driving and turn into amber during signaling?
Well in the pictures above on my car I have OEM headlights and they match perfectly!

Yes that's exactly right! Helps clean up the look of the front end by eliminating the yellow parking lights.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Edit: add me in I'm gonna do the same as Omar and send you payment for resistors well.. What do you want for shipping charges for me?
No problem I will PM you now!

how well do these match with 6000k headlights? because i love that color and wanted to change my low beam bulbs and fog lights(retrofit) to 6000k
They match perfect!

1 - 20 of 692 Posts