Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 60 of 418 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Here we go again :angry: , I think I'm gonna be broke soon because your mods are very tempting and I can't help it :D. Payment sent for 2 pairs, one pair for me and one for my brother. Thanks again Sick for your business.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Sick you can add me as seriously interested should be able to send payment tonight
Got you updated on the list. I'll look out for your payment tonight.

Just sent payment....again. Thanks for looking out for the Optima Forum!
LOL I know sorry taking everyone's money here, and sure no problem!! ;)

Does anyone know how many lumens the stock bulbs are? I'm interested too but would like to know roughly how much brighter they are. I currently have a 32 led bulb (I think) in my reverse light housing which isn't too bright.
I honestly can't tell you what the stock Optima bulb lumen output is. However I can tell you that these LED bulbs in this thread and the technology used is going to be brighter than anything else available on the market! If you bought your LED reverse lights from eBay and spent less than 50 bucks on them I guarantee you these new ones will be about three times brighter. As of now it appears the brightest available are the 5 watt Cree reverse light LEDs.
These ones I am offering are four times that wattage.

If I get these from you can you save me the shipping and bring them to the meet this Sunday? Also are you gonna have them installed on yours by meet time? lol BTW mines a 12 LX so fitment should be good right?
Unfortunately Jasper this is a pre-order gaining interest thread. I won't actually have the LED bulbs in my possession until the end of March when they'll be ready to ship.

Here we go again :angry: , I think I'm gonna be broke soon because your mods are very tempting and I can't help it :D. Payment sent for 2 pairs, one pair for me and one for my brother. Thanks again Sick for your business.
I know I'm sorry. This car modding business definitely gets expensive. I have received your payment for the order and no, thank YOU for your business!

You sick make sure to take before and after pictures.
I definitely will take before and after pictures. I should have a sample set to install on my car by this time next week.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Payment Sent!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Now if I could easily add a manual toggle so these babies could "remind" someone following closely with high beams on, that would be even more tasty.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
CREE XL LED's are like award winning for output/watt in lummens.

The factory front fillament bulbs put out about 500 lummens each.

ONE Single CREE XL has the capability to basically match that output. These things are no joke.
Thank you! This is exactly right. Once the first set of guys get these and post about it, everyone is gonna want them and be talking about them. I think these bad boys will be 2-3 times brighter then anything else out there.

Payment Sent!
Got it thanks Kango!

I still have Concept stage 2 reverse lol, few weeks later I bought the 64led towers instead since the stage 2 ones suck, but I never got around to installing them!

Good offer
Yeah most of the tower LEDs are not even the 5050's but older 3528 LED's if I remember correctly. Not all of them but most of them on eBay are anyways. My competitors will sell their older style reverse light LED's for more money then I'm selling these brand new ones for. ;)

Thank you!

Now if I could easily add a manual toggle so these babies could "remind" someone following closely with high beams on, that would be even more tasty.
Wow that would be sick. Great idea!

Great mod idea!!

Looking fwd for a new module that sick will be selling next week for this lol
HaHa right! I'll have this new thread up within the hour. :grin:

Did u order the reverse lights ?
Nah he didn't, but if he did would you buy a set too? :rolleyes: Lol

·
Registered
916 Posts
This wouldn't be that hard really. Just find the power wire and splice into it and hook up a switch and there you go.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Sick,
If I order the power folding module, can I get these 20 watt cree leds shipped
in the same package to save on shipping? - after the initial pre-order list has confirmed?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hi Sick,
If I order the power folding module, can I get these 20 watt cree leds shipped
in the same package to save on shipping? - after the initial pre-order list has confirmed?
Hey Optima Joe. Sure no problem at all.

....put me on the seriously interested list anyways - Thanks!
Will do! ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Payment sent!

EDIT: Uh oh, looks like only two spots left for the $5 discount and two above me already sent payment... I checked the list on post one and it wasn't full so I only sent 50 - let me know if I owe you 5 more Sick.

Thanks.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Payment sent.

41 - 60 of 418 Posts