·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here to introduce to the Optima Forums, the:

50 Watt CREE LED Reverse Lights

(BUY NOW)

If you are interested in the brightest LED Reverse Lights made for your vehicle, then this is for you!!

Please see post #90 for pictures and a video of these lights in action.

You can learn more about this newest CREE XLamp XB-D LED technology by clicking here

As far as cost is concerned, please remember that you can get much cheaper LED bulbs that aren't as bright for much less money.
These are the latest in LED technology and it will be hard to find another LED bulb that will match the light output of these for this price.
Compared to other seller's reverse light LED's, these are a lot less money, and much brighter!

This is an older video of the 20 Watt CREE LED's. The new 50 Watt version is twice the brightness!

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
909 Posts
They look to be the same if not shorter than my 68 led towers. I'd say they fit without any issues.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
909 Posts
Red Light Water Automotive lighting Fashion accessory
kind of hard to take a pic in the dark and installed, but you get the picture.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
View attachment 16748 kind of hard to take a pic in the dark and installed, but you get the picture.
Really cool of you to do that! Thank you! After seeing the picture I am almost positive there won't be any fitment issues.

Put me down for a pair Sick! And thanks for making it happen with iJDMTOY. Payment sent!
Awesome thanks for your support. Just got your payment.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
909 Posts
Really cool of you to do that! Thank you! After seeing the picture I am almost positive there won't be any fitment issues.
No problem. Just trying to help out. Any compensation for new lights? Lol jk.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem. Just trying to help out. Any compensation for new lights? Lol jk.
Absolutely! If you are one of the first 15 to pay, I will get you on the discounted list (first 15 members to pay) and ship them for free to you. So only $45. (1 time offer, just for you for you for your help) ;)

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
909 Posts
Absolutely! If you are one of the first 15 to pay, I will get you on the discounted list (first 15 members to pay) and ship them for free to you. So only $45. (1 time offer, just for you for you for your help) ;)
Thanks. I was kidding though. I do appreciate it, but my lights are good for now. When they crap out I'll purchase some from you.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
909 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
So, I have to be the jerk. But leds have crazy long lifespans... How come only a 90 day warranty? 50 dollar reverse lights with only a 3 month warranty? Otherwise I'd totally be in on this. I've bought other stuff from Sick, so don't think I'm implying anything... just saying

1 - 20 of 417 Posts