Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Earthlings who drive Kias,
My name is Adam Ludwick and I am living in Atlanta, Ga., land of the free and home of the Braves!!! Anyways, I'm a little confused about being limited to this newbie-post territory, I promise I will be nice and respectful. So, uh, what's going on everybody? There's nothing I want to do to my Kia, besides somehow find a way to get it running smoothly again like it did the first few months I owned it (late May, 2021). I almost feel bad, but I shouldn't even name this car, because it's about to go back up for sale, unfortunately. Or traded in. Unless of course some of you fine folks out there in the world are able to offer me advice and tips, possibly get that is poor, sad, disappointed Kia owner in touch with a practicing or retired certified Kia Master Mechanic. I'll tell you folks as much as I think necessary to help me diagnose my pet Kia's ailments. It's so depressing. And ridiculously nerve racking. And it causes me so much anxiety, and I lose alot of sleep--and probably alot of hair-- over it.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,575 Posts
Welcome, and you're not alone owning one of these cars with a junk engine/problems, but would be nice to know year and engine.

·
Registered
2012 Black SX Prem. & Tech.
2,289 Posts
Reading your post made me sad too. Sad that there wasn't any useful info to form a theory or diagnose the problem beyond "car engine causes anxiety"

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum community.

Like others mentioned, there’s nothing that anyone can do here to offer any constructive assistance without knowing what year, model, and engine size you have, and what the issue is that you’re experiencing.

-David
K5 Optima Store

1 - 4 of 4 Posts