Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 kia optima ex 2.4L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, im jacob from good old California. im to high profile audio comptition builds. Planing on building in my new to me 2015 optima ex with 41,000 miles on the od, first time kia owner. The plan is to build a 150+Dbl SQL/SPL audio build to surpass my last 132.2dbl Mercedes wagon build.

If anyone knows any groups i should look in to or members for tips i should meet for the build you have my thanks.
Feel free to check out my profile.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Edit: to try and follow first post introduction rules & add detail

·
Registered
339 Posts
Don't know about that yet its just audio, so why not figure it out yourself?

Here is something else you should figure on, Is the 'new' to you vehicle up to date on dealer updates? Reason is attached...luck and enjoy the vehicle.

Attachments

Reactions: M34T_POTATO

·
Registered
2015 kia optima ex 2.4L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know about that yet its just audio, so why not figure it out yourself?

Here is something else you should figure on, Is the 'new' to you vehicle up to date on dealer updates? Reason is attached...luck and enjoy the vehicle.
Thanks on the info for that! My buddy mentioned a recall on the abs system so i still need to get that taken care of i got to check the ac too, hi But otherwise cars been great!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Hey Jacob, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima EX.

While we don't have anything audio related, check out our site and let us know if there is anything we can help you find.

We do have an entire selection of aftermarket and OEM parts made just for your ride.

Check us out and let us know if you have any questions or need help finding anything.

2014-2015 Kia Optima Product Collection - K5 Optima Store

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2015 kia optima ex 2.4L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jacob, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima EX.

While we don't have anything audio related, check out our site and let us know if there is anything we can help you find.

We do have an entire selection of aftermarket and OEM parts made just for your ride.

Check us out and let us know if you have any questions or need help finding anything.

2014-2015 Kia Optima Product Collection - K5 Optima Store

-David
K5 Optima Store
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima EX Luxury
19 Posts
Hi there, im jacob from good old California. im to high profile audio comptition builds. Planing on building in my new to me 2015 optima ex with 41,000 miles on the od, first time kia owner. The plan is to build a 150+Dbl SQL/SPL audio build to surpass my last 132.2dbl Mercedes wagon build.

If anyone knows any groups i should look in to or members for tips i should meet for the build you have my thanks.
Feel free to check out my profile.

View attachment 251524

Edit: to try and follow first post introduction rules & add detail
Nice ride, dude! I have the 2011 EX and I look for any excuse to get behind the wheel 🙌

·
Registered
2015 kia optima ex 2.4L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice ride, dude! I have the 2011 EX and I look for any excuse to get behind the wheel 🙌
Thanks rob, i already got a small project for her. But from being a past mercedes nut going to to a kia im presently surprised. My buddy let me drive his turbo a while back and its what made me wanna switch after my benz died.....again... lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts