Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
'13 Optima SX Turbo Named "Blu"
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My guys!(and gals?) How is everyone? My name is Kevin but most my friends call me Red. Yep I'm a ginger, and I embrace that shiiizz! I live life to the fullest in Michigan where I reside after moving from California. I bought Blu my 2013 Kia Optima SX the begining of the monthish. 2 hours away from where I live after I rented a 2020 optima FE and fell madly in love with it! I couldn't imagine what the boosted optimas were like til I found Blu! Anyways I hope to meet and get to know all or most of you guys! I'm currently at work on my lunch, I do lawn and landscaping in a major city here in Michigan. So again Hi guys and I can't wait to contribute but also learn all the community has to offer! Possibly make some great buddies too! For some reason it's not letting me post any pictures either. I'll have more time to work out the kinks after work today.
EDIT: Soon as I posted it showed the pics lol go figure

Attachments

Registered
2011 Kia Optima
Welcome, and you'll have some fun with that turbo. Maybe in the future, might want to do an upgrade to get some more power out of the little engine.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Turbonut! I'm plenty impressed with what the engine can already put out let alone what I've read it can handle before having to change the guts!(internals)
But yes along the road in the near future hopefully I will get deeper into the engine upgrades 馃槈
The ideas and possibilities are endless for me atm with everything stock!

Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
Welcome to the Optima Forums @Boost Lust

Congrats on getting your Blu_Beauty it鈥檚 my favorite color and I have several blue cars as well. I also just got my new blue car two months ago. Great choice!

There are so many things you can do to these vehicles these days, don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or are looking for something in specific.

-David
K5 Optima Store

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow how funny, I just just sent you an email yesterday thanking you for the email you sent me thanking me for my double purchase hahaha. Great to see you on here and I can't wait for our future business together. THANKS @K5 Optima Store !

Reactions: K5 Optima Store

Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
Wow how funny, I just just sent you an email yesterday thanking you for the email you sent me thanking me for my double purchase hahaha. Great to see you on here and I can't wait for our future business together. THANKS @K5 Optima Store !
That is funny, I just replied to that. haha

Glad to see you on here as well, and look forward to working with you as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts