Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was driving and gave me a call; she said that an orange/yellow triangle came up on her dash with the letters "HEV", and it said to shut off her car (while she was driving).
It went away after 10 seconds or so. Does anyone else experienced this? What should we do to prevent that from happening?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My wife drives a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid, with 50k miles on it. We have owned it for about 5 months.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
178 Posts
My wife was driving and gave me a call; she said that an orange/yellow triangle came up on her dash with the letters "HEV", and it said to shut off her car (while she was driving).
It went away after 10 seconds or so. Does anyone else experienced this? What should we do to prevent that from happening?
My wife drives a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid, with 50k miles on it. We have owned it for about 5 months.
That means you need to get something serviced within the hybrid system. if you do nothing it will just keep happening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts