Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anybody HELP me about a problema with the led FRONT light of my kia óptima 2012, the left led light doesnt turn on and I wanna know if there is a way to fix this or I have to buy a NEW led light?? I wouldn't want to buy a NEW led light because is too expensice, so I hope you can helpme.. THANK

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Looks like previous owner add that DRL as 2012 doesn’t have DRL, you would have to take the bumper off and check to see if there’s any loose wiring. Chances are it’s dead and will need to be replace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The truth is that the model according to my country is 2013-2014, but I see that in other countries it is 2012 and I understand that the DRL is original from the factory .... Same of this picture of a kia optima

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
The truth is that the model according to my country is 2013-2014, but I see that in other countries it is 2012 and I understand that the DRL is original from the factory .... Same of this picture of a kia optima
Ahh makes sense, your Optima must be a European model so it comes with the DRL. Looks like you would need to buy an OEM DRL to match it, there’s a few videos of YouTube showing how to take off the bumper and have access to the DRL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts