Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 KIA Optima
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,

I ended up hitting a deer this morning in my beloved 2018 SXL. After looking at it, it appears as the only damage is the front grille. I'm looking up parts and the only ones I can find don't appear to have the space for the camera in the middle. I believe my camera is good, ill have to double check in the daylight. But the rest of the front grille is trash.

Are they the same part and the camera fits in between the pieces? Or am I missing the grille?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
86350-D5010
2016-18, without adaptive cruise, gls grade.

86350-D5020
2016-18, without adaptive cruise, gl grade.

86350-D5210
2016-18, with adaptive cruise, without surround view.

86350-D5230
2016-18, with adaptive cruise, with surround view.
HI, am
actually in the same situation as the person that made the post. I hit something on the freeway with my 2016 lx so my front bumper is totally damaged. So Kia collision said i can change my front bumper to the sx version if i choose to they all fit each other. So I've bought the sx bumper cover and upper grille and fender liner but am having issues finding the fog light brackets{the aluminum brackets on each side, even the dealership is pretty clueless on what part number it is and for some reason every used bumper has the lower grille intact but not those two.I'd appreciate it you could help me locate them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts