Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm excited to join here hope to learn more about this community.
Hi, i have a Kia Optima 2016 Hybrid ex,
I want to start by saying that i love working on my car on basic maintenance, i had more than a few bad experiences with big chains, so i just do the work my self.
Anyways.. i need some help.. been going to my manual back and forward and cant find any info on the spark plugs like model and gap size, nor the air filter and cabin air filter, break pads.. ect .. all i get is oils type and bulbs. Not even the jack stand points.
So if you could please help out and recommend a few products would be awesome.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm excited to join here hope to learn more about this community.
I want to start by saying that i love working on my car on basic maintenance, i had more than a few bad experiences with big chains, so i just do the work my self.
Anyways.. i need some help.. been going to my manual back and forward and cant find any info on the spark plugs like model and gap size, nor the air filter and cabin air filter, break pads.. ect .. all i get is oils type and bulbs. Not even the jack stand points.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,395 Posts
For a start try www.rockauto.com At least it will give you list of parts as well as plug gap.
There jack points should be in the owners manual and a label in the car/jack as to the jacking cut out areas under the rocker.
I'll use a floor jack under the LCA to raise the car then put the stand under the jack cutout.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For a start try www.rockauto.com At least it will give you list of parts as well as plug gap.
There jack points should be in the owners manual and a label in the car/jack as to the jacking cut out areas under the rocker.
I'll use a floor jack under the LCA to raise the car then put the stand under the jack cutout.
Awesome, ill check it out thank you so much.. you know the issue i have with websites.. and idk if anyone else had the same problem or is only my luck.. but every website i look into they sell different parts and when i check the OEM parts that came with my car on those websites they say they do not fit in my car.. and those are the parts that came with my car.. pretty weird.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,677 Posts
Thanks.
You need to create your own intro thread, this is someone else's intro thread that just joined here two days ago...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts