Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Patriarco
Hello everyone!
Just came across this forum and am very impressed with the community you all have created. I am happy to be on board with you all. I am a new Kia owner and immediately fell in love with it. I purchased a 2010 Optima LX with a manual transmission and only 68k miles when purchased. I’ve had it about 4 months now and absolutely love it so far. Definitely a step up from my last Hyundai Accent lol. Like I said I’m new to this all, and I’m glad to have found a place that specializes in Optimas! I’m sure you will see me having a few questions around the place. If you have any questions about my Optima shoot me a message!
-Patriarco

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
1,880 Posts
Welcome and this forum will be 2011 and up, but as an original owner of an '08 with 300k miles that the dauguter is still using you can always ask away. The 11's are a different breed and at times consider yourself lucky you have a pre DGI engine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and this forum will be 2011 and up, but as an original owner of an '08 with 300k miles that the dauguter is still using you can always ask away. The 11's are a different breed and at times consider yourself lucky you have a pre DGI engine.
Oh I didn’t know it was 2011 and up! Am I still allowed to post about my 2010?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

As @Turbonut mentioned above, this forum is dedicated to the 2011-2020 Optima Models.

However, yes, you are more than welcome to stay here with us and post on this forum.

You most likely wont have the same experience though, as the majority of members here have the newer year models.

-David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts