Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2018 Optima EX Premium PHEV
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made an account... Been trolling for a while... This is my second 18 Optima... My first 18 Hybrid was turned in under the lemon law for faulty auto hold function that left me stranded in the gas station, at home a few times, and would randomly come on while driving down the freeway... Imagine having to turn rotors on a brand new car...

This 18 is the PHEV version with the Tech Pack and white leather pkg. I love it so far except it's a late 2017 build with old AVN 4 HU, the sunroof makes noises like it's loose over uneven pavement, and a hybrid battery that seems to have lost around 15-20% of its capacity over its 34k miles. I'm coming from a Niro PHEV that easily achieved its advertised all-electric range. The wife owns a 18 Sportage SX-T and I sold KIAs for a short period of time... I was the hybrid guru at my store. Cheers!

Registered
2018 Optima EX Premium PHEV
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard @Lowflyer777

Congrats on getting your new Optima.

Let us know if we can help you personalize it a bit.

-David
K5 Optima Store
Hey David,

Thank you! Definitely looking to retrofit plate, reverse, and blinkers with LED and load resistors... Also looking at canbus for remote start and all the fun remote tweaks Kia should have made standard on a 38k car. Can you setup a package for me? Also have a 18' Sportage SX-T... Would you happen to have a similar canbus package for that?

Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
Hey David,

Thank you! Definitely looking to retrofit plate, reverse, and blinkers with LED and load resistors... Also looking at canbus for remote start and all the fun remote tweaks Kia should have made standard on a 38k car. Can you setup a package for me? Also have a 18' Sportage SX-T... Would you happen to have a similar canbus package for that?
Hello,

You're very welcome.

Awesome sounds like you have a bunch of goodies in mind.

Please send me an email with a photo of all of the items you would like t order in your shopping cart, making sure to show the total at the bottom.

I will review and put together a discount code link for you to use when ordering. Please email [email protected]

No, unfortunately, we do not offer one of those for the Sportage at this time.

Thanks,

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts