Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've just bought Kia Optima SXL 2016 with HID lamps OEM: 92102d5030.
RH is broken, I couldn't find any with normal price. Please tell me, is there any chance to put there LED light with part number 92102D4300.
Of course I'm teeling about replace both side.
Aby modyfications with wires? Or only with computer?

Please help me.
Thank you ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,739 Posts
Hello Dudek, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on picking up your 2016 Kia Optima SX-L.

For starters, you can find a pair of HID D3S Replacement bulbs on our site below for $74.95 shipped:

Morimoto XB HID D3S Bulbs - K5 Optima Store

If you are looking to upgrade them to be brighter than what you have now, I would recommend these below instead:

OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI HID D3S Bulbs - K5 Optima Store (20% brighter than the stock bulbs you have now)

You would never want to switch from factory OEM HIDs, to an aftermarket LED kit, as that would be a downgrade.

Many customers ask us about doing this, as they are not familiar with how it all works.

LED from the factory will outperform HID from the factory, but switching from OEM HID to aftermarket LED is not only hard, but a downgrade.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you have, as we are always happy to help.

-David

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir I wanna switch Full headlight. My lamp has been broken. I need to buy full new/used lamp. But in my country I couldn't get this one 92102d5030. So my question is: May this work when I put OEM 92102D4300 (so factory LED, full lamp) instead of my HID lamp. Different info in computer, different wires?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,739 Posts
I could not tell you if you could use a halogen headlamp in place of an HID headlamp or not, as I am not sure on that one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.