Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evidently I have the stupid Korean version of the 2015 Optima LX. I have literally been messing with HID kits and after market headlight bulbs for 5 years and I'm having an extremely hard time finding anything that fits or that stays working long enough. I can't seem to find the adapter to hold the lights in place and I have H7 bulbs for DRL instead of the H11 like the American made. Can anybody help me on where to get the correct HID kit with the correct adapters or just point me in the direction of where I can buy the entire headlight assembly and just start fresh?? I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND AND DRIVE THIS CAR OFF A CLIFF!!!!!!

·
Registered
2012 Black SX Prem. & Tech.
2,197 Posts
Could you clarify what your setup is? For example, what type of connector does the car have? Are you trying to fit bulbs that you have, into the connector of the car that is different? Do you need some kind of bracket?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Evidently I have the stupid Korean version of the 2015 Optima LX. I have literally been messing with HID kits and after market headlight bulbs for 5 years and I'm having an extremely hard time finding anything that fits or that stays working long enough. I can't seem to find the adapter to hold the lights in place and I have H7 bulbs for DRL instead of the H11 like the American made. Can anybody help me on where to get the correct HID kit with the correct adapters or just point me in the direction of where I can buy the entire headlight assembly and just start fresh?? I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND AND DRIVE THIS CAR OFF A CLIFF!!!!!!
I've been having the same problem!! I have bought the adapters on ebay and I don't even see how they would work! The bulbs are still loose and it drove me crazy, so I finally just went back to halogen. I wish the optima store sold the adapters for us that have those headlight housings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts