Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Optima SXL
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't resist some personal plates after I added the K5 logos and quad exhaust tips. 🙂
20201123_170955.jpg

Reactions: cskalski

·
Registered
619 Posts
Couldn't resist some personal plates after I added the K5 logos and quad exhaust tips. 🙂 View attachment 249450
I like how you keep your car! Actually with the wheels, painted calipers, and the 7" screen plus other things like; you have the power parking brake which a lot of people would say "who needs that?". Well, having an SX-T with an Alpine upgrade.I just couldn't stand the 4" screen that came with the car. It was a touch screen, it had a Microsoft O/S....it even had a hard drive. But then they leave a 4" screen in it? No..I am a man and thy fingers be FAT. So, the Alpine, Kicker door speakers, Alpine 4×50 rms micro amp, 2x12 subs, adapters for other adapters.....why couldn't Kia Cough up the screen? The Infinity system sounded GREAT! I even kept the 8" ...But, anyway I wish I had that electric parking brake, because even in park I have to engage the parking brake to get into the crossover, tune the DSP and watch streaming NetflixTV. But I have to double pump the parking brake before it will engage those systems. The Android Auto Kicks A**, and it is dangerous to ohhhh...watch the news or the Simpsons while going down the road, so I agree with the system lock-outs, but not the cable repair I had to pay for to pass inspection. Especially the beltway which has become more and more like Belt- "drive as fast as you want" -way.
Your cars exhaust looks just like mine, and I like the OEM mud guards, and I love the new plates! But my leg hurts from all the time I have to spend double-tapping the E-Brake.

Reactions: Jezter
1 - 2 of 2 Posts