1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Gift Cards

Now available for purchase here:
K5 Optima Store - Gift Cards

Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them?

Give them the gift of choice with a K5 Optima Store Gift Card.

Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.

Our gift cards have: No additional processing fees & no expiration dates.

Any gift card purchases are eligible for a free K5 Optima Store window decal!
(Just make sure to select it in the drop down menu when placing your order on the site)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
hey guys for all the want to know what the window decal looks like here it is......I love it goes so perfect with the car,..the decal is normally straight across to fit that small window in the rear at the largest point I already have stickers there so I modified this one I really like how I have it layed out on my car...thank you david!!!!! glad to promote your outstanding business!!!!!!

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
had a optima owner at the gas station not to long ago and he was in awe of my ride he wanted to know where I got all my mods and I only had to do one thing....point to the decal lol they are already working!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys for all the want to know what the window decal looks like here it is......I love it goes so perfect with the car,..the decal is normally straight across to fit that small window in the rear at the largest point I already have stickers there so I modified this one I really like how I have it layed out on my car...thank you david!!!!! glad to promote your outstanding business!!!!!!
Thank you so much for posting a picture or two. I really do appreciate your support and friendship. ;)

had a optima owner at the gas station not to long ago and he was in awe of my ride he wanted to know where I got all my mods and I only had to do one thing....point to the decal lol they are already working!!
That's freakin awesome. I may also be making some larger sized back window vinyls as well! :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Valentines Day is right around the corner.

Treat that special someone with one of our gift cards. Remember they

don't have to have an Optima as we have several products that we can

order for any vehicle.

Any girlfriend/wife that buys their man a K5 optima store gift card is definitely a keeper ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry about the off topic post, but I skimmed through this post and saw that there is a k5OS decal sticker. If there is, I want in on one!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry about the off topic post, but I skimmed through this post and saw that there is a k5OS decal sticker. If there is, I want in on one!
Haha no worries. Just saw your post here. Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll get one out to you. Anyone interested in decals for their ride, when ordering, leave us a note with your order requesting which color you want. We'll include it with your order free of charge.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perfect gift for that special someone.

Are you still not sure which part you should get as a gift? Well give them the gift of choice, with a K5 Optima Store Gift Card!

These electronic digital gift cards are very easy to use and DO NOT depreciate or expire!

Pick up a gift card today! - K5 Optima Store Gift Cards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts