Kia Optima Forums banner

What are you paying for Gas?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
$3.79 at Costco on Wednesday 3/21 (Avondale, AZ)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Including a location with price would be helpful too.

However, it's just as easy to go to gasbuddy.com and do a map view to see what prices are like in other parts of the country.

In chicago we're getting raped at $4.50+/gal regular.

·
Registered
872 Posts
LOL @ last poll choice... buying a bike. :lol:
average is about $3.60-$3.70 here in Northern AL.

·
Registered
814 Posts
My price is directly correlated to how much I spend on groceries. Why you ask? Stop and Shop here in NY has a club card that gives me .10 off per gallon at Shell for every 100 points I accumulate. Reg. is going for 4.05/gal, on a good fill up I'm usually around 3.65/gal :) haven't hit .50 off yet, hoping to soon though.

·
Registered
819 Posts
If you're a chase freedom card holder, through the end of this month, 5% back on fuel purchases. I bought a bunch of gift cards for the 3 big vendors in the area. Next promo for fuel is july-sept. 5% isn't a whole lot, but at $4.50, that's still 22.5¢ cheaper per gal, or $4.28 instead of $4.50.

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
LOL @ last poll choice... buying a bike. :lol:
average is about $3.60-$3.70 here in Northern AL.
I only averaged about 35mpg on my ZX10r. But I used to ride like a jackass (not anymore)

·
Registered
118 Posts
paying $3.79 here in eastern iowa...been working in chicago and like jsolo said its $4.50+ there so im glad to have a car that can get me there and back home at the end of the week on the same tank of gas.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Well since you have no price per litre, i'll do the conversion.

1.32 per litre x 3.8 Litres per gallon - $5.02 a gallon.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts