Kia Optima Forums banner

[FS] Apple computers: MacBook Pros, iMacs

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Munky 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,
I work professionally in computers, and worked for Apple previously.
On the side I repair and buy and sell computers. I currently have a few Apple computers that I am selling. I know with tax refunds coming in a lot of people are looking to buy.
I'm located in St. Louis, MO, but would be willing to ship.

Currently I have:
Two 27" iMacs. One is Brand new, still sealed in the box. The other is a Core i7 quad core.
One 21.5" iMac, brand new, still sealed in the box.
One 17" iMac. It's an older model, but has been upgraded and is running OSX Lion
One 13" MacBook Pro, with upgraded hard drive and memory, in excellent condition
One 15" MacBook Pro with a Core i5 processor, also in excellent condition.

If you are interested in any of the computers let me know, and I can send you the specifics on them.
As well, if you are looking for something in particular let me know and I can track it down for you.

Thanks!

Here are the full specs:
[h=2]MacBook Pro 15", Intel i5 Processor and OSX Lion - $1250[/h]MacBook Pro with a 15.4" Display
Model number MC371LL
This MacBook Pro is in truly near perfect condition!

2.4ghz Intel Core i5 processor
4gb of 1066MHz DDR3 memory (Memory Upgrade Available. See Below!)
320gb hard drive
Software: Mac OS X v10.7 Lion (includes iTunes, Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools)
iLife '11 (includes iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand), iWork (includes Keynote, Pages and Numbers. All are compatible with Microsoft Office)

This is a very nice computer. It's in excellant condition, very fast, and has a fresh install of software.

Comes with MagSafe Charger with long and short AC Adapters,.

$1250 OBO

[h=2]iMac 17" with OSX Lion - $400

For sale is a 17" iMac[/h]This computer has been upgraded and is not running Apple's newest operating system, OSX Lion 10.7.3

The processor is a 1.83ghz Core 2 Duo, and there are 2gb or RAM, with a 160gb Hard Drive.
Software installed includes OSX Lion, iLife '11 (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, iDVD), iWork (Apple's office suite that is compatible with Microsoft Office), and more!
Also comes with the built in Wifi and iSight Webcam.

Included is a Brand New Apple Keyboard and Mighty Mouse
This iMac is in great condition! The screen is perfect and it runs flawlessly!
It's a great computer at a great price!

$400 OBO

[h=2]NEWEST iMac 2.5ghz i5 Quad Core, 21.5" HD Display, New in Box! Sealed! - $1100

I'm selling a Brand New, Still Sealed, in the box, 21.5" iMac.[/h]This is the current model that Apple is selling for $1199 + Tax = $1300!

The specs on this computer are:
Model: MC309LL
Processor: 2.5ghz Intel Core i5 Quad-Cores
Memory: 4gb DDR3 RAM
Hard Drive: 500gb (7200 RPM)
Display: 21.5" HD display at 1920x1080 resolution
Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
Gigabit Ethernet
FaceTime HD Webcam
SuperDrive for CD/DVD burning
Thunderbolt Port
SD Card reader
Software includes: OSX Lion, iLife '11 (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb) and MUCH more!

This iMac is unused, brand new, still sealed in the box, and comes wit ha receipt!!!

Save over $200 purchasing it in the store!

$1100 OBO
Trades considered

[h=2]iMac 27" with a Quad-Core 2.8ghz Intel i7 Processor and OSX Lion - $1500

For sale is a big, beautiful, better than HD, 27" iMac, with the super powerful Intel Core i7 quad-core processor.[/h]Processor: 2.8ghz Intel Core i7
Memory: 4gb DDR3 RAM (Memory Upgrade available, up to 12gb! See below!)
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200 RPM Drive
Software: OSX Lion, iLife '11 (GarageBand, iPhoto, iMovie, iWeb, iDVD,) iWork (Apple's office suite that is compatible with Microsoft Office)
Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n
iSight Webcam
Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse

This computer had to be special custom ordered to upgrade to this Intel Core i7 processor!
This is a great computer with power to tackle any task you throw at it, all wrapped up in a beautiful 27" display!
Great for photos, movie editing, gaming, design and much much more!
Memory Upgrade available, see below!

$1500 OBO

Memory Upgrades available:
Upgrade to 6gb total $10
Upgrade to 8gb total $20
Upgrade to 12gb total $45

[h=2]Brand New 27" iMac! Sealed! Newest Model! Thunderbolt! - $1600

I'm selling a brand new, still sealed in the box, 27" iMac![/h]
This is the newest iMac from Apple. The model number is MC813LL/A

This iMac features the Intel Core i5 quad-core processor along with the stunning 27" display that has a 2560 by 1440 resolution. Better than HD!

Here are some specs:
Processor: 2.7ghz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor
Memory: 4gb DDR3 RAM (Memory upgrade available! See below!)
Hard Drive: 1TB 7200 RPM
Two Thunderbolt Ports!
AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 512mb
Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
Bluetooth, SD Card slot, Firewire, USB and much more!
Software: OSX Lion, iLife '11 (includes iPhoto, iMovie, iWeb, GarageBand) and Much More!
Apple Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse
Apple Warranty!

Apple sells this computer for $1699+Tax. It will cost you over $1840 with taxes!

$1650 OBO

Memory Upgrade available:
Upgrade to 6gb total $10
Upgrade to 8gb total $20
Upgrade to 12gb total $45

Add AppleCare 3 year warranty for $150

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.