Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

My Front suspension has this nasty clunking noise. Its really weird. Didn't always happen. Its when I do go over bumps but even small bumps. Almost like a reverse bottom out. Any idea? I have my car going in for routine maintenance tomorrow and will have them look at it but I don't them to just say that its the way it is. I hate when they say that. I was hoping for some good insight so I can point them in the right direction at least.

I have an 2015 SXL. Stock wheels and tires with no suspension mods or anything like that.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks guys! Is that something that normal goes as wear and tear or would that be under warranty?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the warranty timeframe so it should be covered under warranty. Hopefully they'll recognize its an issue. I tried repeatedly for some serious pano roof creaking noises (loud noises) and they keep saying we don't hear anything. But it happens every single time you drive and over any uneven surfaces, so if they can't hear that, I don't have much faith that they'll hear this. That's why I wanted to point them in the right direction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
The Mechanic
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing