Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Hybrid KOH
264 Posts
Well crap, wish I would have found this yesterday when I ordered...

·
Registered
optima sx
54 Posts
I did not see this when I ordered my carbon badges, as the rest of my order has not shipped yet could I get a set of these pretty pretty please with a big ok cherry on top :)

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
63 Posts
I'm kicking myself not seeing this ahead of time. I ordered these license plate bulbs, and paid the full price for them, along with a bunch of other lighting mods, and 3.0 badges just a week ago.

·
Registered
378 Posts
whaaa!? i never seen this before lol a week too late. im sure it won't be too long before i order something then this shal be mine

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I'm kicking myself not seeing this ahead of time. I ordered these license plate bulbs, and paid the full price for them, along with a bunch of other lighting mods, and 3.0 badges just a week ago.
whaaa!? i never seen this before lol a week too late. im sure it won't be too long before i order something then this shal be mine
No worries fellas, we will be running this promotion for quite sometime, so you'll definitely be able to take advantage of this on your next order. ;)

In order not to miss any of our threads, be sure to checkout our personal subforum on this site below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Personal Sub Forum

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX Turbo
33 Posts
A little delayed but finally had time to pick these up with my switchbacks! Thanks for the great offer!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
A little delayed but finally had time to pick these up with my switchbacks! Thanks for the great offer!
Glad you were able to take advantage of the promotion. You're very welcome and thank you so much for your repeat business!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
118 Posts
oh man, i didnt know about this, i just ordered my strut bar this week too :(

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
oh man, i didnt know about this, i just ordered my strut bar this week too :(
Don't worry, we will continue to keep the offer going for awhile. Next order for sure. Thank you for your order btw.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Was this always a thing? I paid for mine in my last order.
Yes, this has always been a thing. Thank you for placing your last order with us.

No worries though, you can always use it on your next order placed with us. :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I already got the light bulbs lol. I don't need them now. I wish I had known, oh well.
Ahh I gotcha, yeah sorry about that. We try and bump the thread on the forum here as often as possible.

However make sure to browse through all of our threads in our subsection of the forum below, to see all of our threads we have running:

Optima Forums - Site Sponsor - K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima Optima
1,355 Posts
Aw man I missed out on the bulbs with the sound plate order maybe next time !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 64 Posts