Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Optima LX
1,009 Posts
I couldn't pass this up and look forward to getting them soon. Thanks David for the great service!

·
Registered
2013 Optima
329 Posts
Thank you for the super fast shipping and awesome product. I ordered it this past Friday and recieved it Monday!! From California to Charlotte, and I installed them right away!!

photo.jpg

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
32 Posts
I installed mine last weekend when I installed my auto-folding mirror module. I used an old hotel room key card to compress the spring that holds the housing in place. I popped right out and I was able to replace the bulbs without having to remove the trunk liner. It was super easy to do and took maybe 5 minutes. They look great, by the way. Thanks, David!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I installed mine last weekend when I installed my auto-folding mirror module. I used an old hotel room key card to compress the spring that holds the housing in place. I popped right out and I was able to replace the bulbs without having to remove the trunk liner. It was super easy to do and took maybe 5 minutes. They look great, by the way. Thanks, David!
Oh very cool. Thank you for your order and for taking advantage of the free LED License Plate Lights promotion. You're very welcome.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
LOL... I guess I missed this promotion when I ordered my LED tails, but I went ahead and purchased the stage 1 LED license plates lights last week. They look great
Thank you so much for your order and for sharing pics.

i was so close in getting this, my order was $54.99.. LoL!!!
Man wow you were close! Next time then. ;)

·
Registered
2014 Optima
38 Posts
Oh dammit I should've searched more and seen this thread before I put in my order on Monday for an emblem set

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any chance you can put together a mini package for me for Stage 2 fogs, rear bumper LED's and these license plate bulbs? ;D

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Oh dammit I should've searched more and seen this thread before I put in my order on Monday for an emblem set
No worries, we'll get you on your next order. ;)

Any chance you can put together a mini package for me for Stage 2 fogs, rear bumper LED's and these license plate bulbs? ;D
Yeah absolutely. Sent you a PM regarding this as well. :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts