Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Giving away a FREE SET of our Stage 1 LED License plate bulbs or $15 off on a set of the stage 2 license plate bulbs, with every purchase made in the store over $55.00, from now until further notice!

Just add the Stage 1 or 2 License plate LED's to your cart with the rest of your order, & then use discount code FREELEDBULBS at checkout!

K5 Optima Store - Kia Optima Store

·
Registered
1,491 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh bummer, I just spent $55 for the reverse LED's 3 days ago :cry:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah man I so could have used these! Great deal for anyone, thanks for always helping out the community!
Thank you very much! It's a small way of giving back.

Do these bulbs fit any where else in the vehicle?
Yes these will work as license plate bulbs, reverse light bulbs, or front map lights.

I believe it'll work for the map lights :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Exactly!

Oh bummer, I just spent $55 for the reverse LED's 3 days ago :cry:
Sorry about that. Don't worry though, we're always running new specials and promotions. ;)

·
2014 ROTY
2016 Cadillac ATS Luxury
2,574 Posts
Place a small order since I needed these anyway. I'll be picking up a few more things later in the week. I'll send you a message when I am ready to place it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet!!! Now i can get my map lights too! Keep this going till I pay for my tune lol

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice I need some front map lights. David I'll take this offer with the new reverse bulbs
Sounds great! Have you already placed your order?

Sweet!!! Now i can get my map lights too! Keep this going till I pay for my tune lol
I absolutely will my friend. I plan to run this promotion until I sell out of the bulbs.

Place a small order since I needed these anyway. I'll be picking up a few more things later in the week. I'll send you a message when I am ready to place it.
Perfect, let me know once you're ready!

I should have waited a few days.
No biggie, I run promotions like this regularly so you can always feel free to PM me before making a purchase to see what I've got going. ;)

·
02/2014 ROTM
2013 Optima SX
1,260 Posts
Got a pair of these with another purchase, and already had the license plate bulbs, so I used them to replace my map lights. Just thought I'd post a quick picture:

It's a really nice, soft blue. I can see everything just as well as I could before, but I don't feel like the light is blinding me when it's on when it's dark out.

And hey, you can't beat the price! Thanks again, David!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got a pair of these with another purchase, and already had the license plate bulbs, so I used them to replace my map lights. Just thought I'd post a quick picture:

It's a really nice, soft blue. I can see everything just as well as I could before, but I don't feel like the light is blinding me when it's on when it's dark out.

And hey, you can't beat the price! Thanks again, David!
Once again thank you for another great picture really detailing the light coming from the LEDs. I would say my stage one LED bulbs are 6000K and my stage two LED bulbs are 5000K. These look great!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Send out about seven sets of free license plate LEDs over the weekend. Make sure to add them to your shopping cart and use the discount code when checking out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
[h=2]You've just purchased this[/h]
[h=3]1x License Plate Stage 1 & 2 LED Bulb Sets 194/T10 - USA Shipping / Stage 1 LED (Set)[/h]
[h=3]1x 20 Watt CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs 1 (PAIR) - USA Shipping[/h]

Your Order ID is: #16**
An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.
Thank you for shopping at K5 Optima Store

Might have to do this again in a week if still available. Really want those switchbacks!!!

THANKS DAVID!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You've just purchased this

1x License Plate Stage 1 & 2 LED Bulb Sets 194/T10 - USA Shipping / Stage 1 LED (Set)
1x 20 Watt CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs 1 (PAIR) - USA Shipping

Your Order ID is: #16**
An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.
Thank you for shopping at K5 Optima Store

Might have to do this again in a week if still available. Really want those switchbacks!!!

THANKS DAVID!
Thank you very much for your order! You're welcome to do this as many times as you'd like. Let me know when you're ready for the switchbacks! :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Boo I wasn't told this when I ordered
Sorry about that. It's not something we inform each customer of when placing an order, especially since most orders are placed without prior contact..

Are you following us on Facebook? We post it there weekly and also have this thread running here on the forum.

I'll make sure to get you a free set for your next order. ;)

Just in case you're not following us on facebook, here is our page:

www.facebook.com/K5OptimaStore

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've got DRLs and rear bumper LEDs plus FREE LED License Plate Bulbs on the way!!!:) Thank you K5 Store!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts