Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima SXL Kenetic
9 Posts
I am selling a (New) unopened Torque Solution Blow Off BOV Sound Plate
(Red): Kia Optima 2.0T MSRP: is $74.95 , im letting it go for $60.00 free Shipping U.S. only
Email: MOD REMOVED
Phone: MOD REMOVED

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Hey there!

I've removed your personal information from this post. Please do not post personal information, such as your email and cell phone number. In order to sell anything, please use the direct message (conversations) feature of this forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only put that information because i checked several other "for sale" posts and had seen that other posts were similar.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey I say this was a while ago but working on my first K5 SX-T. Wife is making me wait for the HKS but after throwing my intake on, I’d like to her a little noise. This still avail?

Cheers!

-Chad

I am selling a (New) unopened Torque Solution Blow Off BOV Sound Plate
(Red): Kia Optima 2.0T MSRP: is $74.95 , im letting it go for $60.00 free Shipping U.S. only
Email: MOD REMOVED
Phone: MOD REMOVED

View attachment 248685

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey I say this was a while ago but working on my first K5 SX-T. Wife is making me wait for the HKS but after throwing my intake on, I’d like to her a little noise. This still avail?

Cheers!

-Chad
check your messages

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response! Still avail? And $60 firm? I really want to to get a nice BOV but have a new baby so running Custom Intake most likely and would LOVE the sound. I'm used to my German cars and built a 2002 B6 A4 2.0T Stage 3 APR Tuned with alllllll the works including Big Turbo :) Now that I paid the Kia off, I was looking to have some fun and this BOV plate would suffice with the new Intake! How did you like the Sound with just the plate and did you upgrade from there? Thank you and what do you think about CX Racing's 3.5: Intake System? I know it's on the cheaper end but I've made many custom SRI's and thought this would work....Thank you and new to the Forum so looking to get more familiar!

Cheers,

Chad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the delayed response! Still avail? And $60 firm? I really want to to get a nice BOV but have a new baby so running Custom Intake most likely and would LOVE the sound. I'm used to my German cars and built a 2002 B6 A4 2.0T Stage 3 APR Tuned with alllllll the works including Big Turbo :) Now that I paid the Kia off, I was looking to have some fun and this BOV plate would suffice with the new Intake! How did you like the Sound with just the plate and did you upgrade from there? Thank you and what do you think about CX Racing's 3.5: Intake System? I know it's on the cheaper end but I've made many custom SRI's and thought this would work....Thank you and new to the Forum so looking to get more familiar!

Cheers,

Chad
I added the BOV Soundplate along with an AEM intake at the same time. I wasn't sure if it was going to meet my expectations but it did exactly that, especially for the price compared to the other BOV's i was use to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts