Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 EX Optima and I would like to change my side view mirrors to the folding and reverse tilt mirrors. I would have to have someone else do it as I know nothing about doing that kind of stuff but looking to buy what I need, any thoughts suggestions?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe you contacted us regarding this already through email, and we confirmed what you needed.

However, I would be happy to answer here as well, so you know exactly what you need.

1) 2011-2015 Kia Optima Power Folding Mirror Conversion Kit - With optional "Auto Folding Mirror Module Included - K5 Optima Store

2) Automatic Reverse Mirror Tilt Module - K5 Optima Store

This is all that is needed to complete what you are looking for.
Ok I'm assuming any audio shop should be able to do this? With the auto folding mirrors they fold up when I turn the car off and down when I start?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
Ok I'm assuming any audio shop should be able to do this? With the auto folding mirrors they fold up when I turn the car off and down when I start?
I don't know about "any" audio shop, but yes, as long as they are professional and have the proper tools, like test light and volt meter, it should be pretty straightforward.

They fold and unfold when you press the lock or unlock button on the remote.

·
Registered
2018 KIA Optima
128 Posts
They are linked above. I'll quote it here for you also though..

I believe you contacted us regarding this already through email, and we confirmed what you needed.

However, I would be happy to answer here as well, so you know exactly what you need.

1) 2011-2015 Kia Optima Power Folding Mirror Conversion Kit - With optional "Auto Folding Mirror Module Included - K5 Optima Store

2) Automatic Reverse Mirror Tilt Module - K5 Optima Store

This is all that is needed to complete what you are looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts