Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lighting Experts
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Fog Light LED Bulbs

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. They are available in SMD as well as high-power LED. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white, without the hassle of HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

You can choose either white (~6000K) or amber.

We also offer three options in brightness:
  • Stage 1: Lower than factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 3: Several times brighter than stage 2 and OEM (not available for all vehicles).
Please note that LED fog lights are for cosmetic purposes only, and will not project light in the same way that the factory bulbs do. Your car will look great at night, but if you are looking for higher output, we strongly recommend using an HID conversion.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your vehicle).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

2003-2005 Optima LED Fog Lights

2006- 2007 Optima LED Fog Lights

2008-2010 Optima LED Fog Lights

2011-2013 Optima LED Fog Lights

2003-2005 Optima LED Fog Lights

2006- 2007 Optima LED Fog Lights

2008-2010 Optima LED Fog Lights

2011-2013 Optima LED Fog Lights

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us at [email protected] Post or PM

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Lighting Experts
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should not be any issues with fitment, we have sold these bulbs to 100s of vehicles, hybirds included. However, if you believe there is a fitment issue keep in mind we do have a 30-day return policy.

Thanks for looking,
Michelle

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are these just plug and play?

·
Registered
111 Posts
A question that is off topic, I had H.I.D.'s lo and hi beams installed on my 2013 kia optima EX and now there is buzzing flickering and they go out. I looked on your site and at your video re: this problem and you recommend a warning canceler but it's for d.r.l.'s. and you'd need 1 for each side since i have both high and lo would I need 4? and will this canceler work for lo hi beams?

·
Lighting Experts
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are having issues with flickering, I'd suggest an HID relay harness. It attaches directly to the battery and provides the HID bulbs with a steadier flow of electricity, rather than relying on the factory wiring. It shouldn't be needed in a 2013 though since it is a newer vehicle.

Before purchasing anything else, check your wires and make sure everything is connected and tight.

If you still have questions shoot me a PM and I'll help you out

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Has anyone bought these? If so, can you share your thoughts on them?

Thanks,

J.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in an area that gets very foggy. I have had some real close calls. Up grading is on my list. Do these lights go out further than OEM? Is heat from these bulbs create any problems with the lenses?

Thanks

·
Lighting Experts
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
These lights are a big improvement over your factory lighting, go with Stage 3 for the most usable output. Otherwise I'd suggest an HID conversion kit.

They will not damage your lens, all of our HID kits use a 35 watt ballast as opposed to the 55 watt ballasts that typically damage people's housings.

Nick C.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts