Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am looking to install, those fly ass flickering brake lights to my optima. Can someone point me in the right direction of where I can purchase some?

please and thank you馃槑

Registered
with the ex you鈥檒l want to look into a flash relay. Many on amazon. About 4-6 wires to hook up the the tail lights wire harness. Tho I鈥檝e worked more with the 2013-2015 before the went to the led /new design rears ends. If you have standard bulbs tho it鈥檚 easy as swapping them out like normal

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with the ex you鈥檒l want to look into a flash relay. Many on amazon. About 4-6 wires to hook up the the tail lights wire harness. Tho I鈥檝e worked more with the 2013-2015 before the went to the led /new design rears ends. If you have standard bulbs tho it鈥檚 easy as swapping them out like normal
Thank you, I just need to know where to purchase them & trusting someone who knows how to install them.

Registered
they鈥檙e not to hard, a lot of online videos and install guides. I don鈥檛 think a kid dealership will help out a regular mechanic shop will put them in (just assuming). But a stereo or car custom light shop might

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they鈥檙e not to hard, a lot of online videos and install guides. I don鈥檛 think a kid dealership will help out a regular mechanic shop will put them in (just assuming). But a stereo or car custom light shop might
Makes sense, I don鈥檛 want to purchase the wrong item. I looked but I am unsure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts