Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me several months, and quite a bit of cash, but I was finally able to build an AR15 from the ground up, down to every last trigger spring and detent. The guys named her Danielle.

Highlights:
Rock River 16" Bull Barrel
YHM Free Float 12" rail
Magpul grip & PRS Stock
3.5# trigger

She's sighted in to 250 yards. IMG_0894.jpg
IMG_0895.jpg IMG_0896.jpg IMG_0959.jpg

Hope you like it!

-B

·
(Formerly FourSeventeenAZ)
2014 Kia Optima
359 Posts
very nice. I have a ton of AR's myself, most that I have built. I use to run a company called Timney Triggers...designed a bad ass trigger for the AR. My fav of my ARs being my 7" full auto 9mm AR pistol. Maybe ill bring some out the next time im in Vegas and we can go do some shooting.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great looking build! I bought my first AR this year and after changing out pretty much every part of the riffle I really wish I would have done a build. It is a fun project. My new project is putting together a .308.
Awesome looking AR. Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Radical. Can you get a CCW for that?
Nope, and even If I could...where would I conceal it? haha

very nice. I have a ton of AR's myself, most that I have built. I use to run a company called Timney Triggers...designed a bad ass trigger for the AR. My fav of my ARs being my 7" full auto 9mm AR pistol. Maybe ill bring some out the next time im in Vegas and we can go do some shooting.
Definitely! I love the Timney triggers, I need to get one for this bad boy some day soon. (or my next build)

Slick looking rifle. I really like the infidel inside the dust cover.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks man! The laser engraved parts definitely add something that you don't see everyday.

:thumbsup:

Great looking build! I bought my first AR this year and after changing out pretty much every part of the riffle I really wish I would have done a build. It is a fun project. My new project is putting together a .308.
Awesome looking AR. Enjoy and be safe.
It'll suck you in quickly. I'm leaving for Irvine for a month (Opening a new restaurant) but when I get back I think I'm going to get a .308 bolt gun. That or .300WinMag

·
Registered
163 Posts
Took me several months, and quite a bit of cash, but I was finally able to build an AR15 from the ground up, down to every last trigger spring and detent. The guys named her Danielle.

Highlights:
Rock River 16" Bull Barrel
YHM Free Float 12" rail
Magpul grip & PRS Stock
3.5# trigger

She's sighted in to 250 yards.

Hope you like it!

-B
Congrats on the build. Definitely help with maintenance since you know everything in the gun already.

So you invested $10K+ for a transferable full auto lower only to leave it in a pistol configuration?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts