1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Niche Milans 19x9.5 35 offset 235/35/19

Enjoy

·
Registered
2012 K5
2,307 Posts
Heyy we got the same wheels :D But I'm running 8.5s in the front though. Be careful with these rims. They're easy to bend.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice!

details for that wheels please, including the tyres
Niche Milan 19x9.5 235/35 19 very little stretch

Looks awesome, love the color combo especially the wheels. Sigh, I should have pick the Corsa blue in the beginning instead of my SWP lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I was looking at swp 1st bt wifey said blue, she obviously has good taste lol

Heyy we got the same wheels :D But I'm running 8.5s in the front though. Be careful with these rims. They're easy to bend.
Great minds think a like. Oh really :*(

Wow. You just gave me another option besides the Killis...
Congrats... Big fan of that style of rim! Perfect drop to.
Very nice. All I can say for mine is coming soon.
Thanks guys. Also will be goin lower on coils soon :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
So how much do new wheels typically cost? I'm almost due for new tires and figured I might shop around for some new wheels too, although right now I don't know diddly squat about tires or wheels, I have about 5,000 miles left before my next oil change (and probably tire swap) so I thought I'd start researching slowly... tl;dr - looking for aftermarket tires and maybe wheels

·
Registered
2012 K5
2,307 Posts
they're hard as **** to clean and hard to keep them clean. After like only 2 days of cleaning and washing them, I see little rocks and whatnot sitting inside the spokes of each rim lol
Niche Milan's are so nice. Quite a few VT's have them as well. They are actually fairly light as well. Look's great!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good Jay. I agree, slightly more drop should really set them off.
Thanks. Yeah i need about another inch probably

Niche Milan's are so nice. Quite a few VT's have them as well. They are actually fairly light as well. Look's great!
True they are not that heavy. Thanks

they're hard as **** to clean and hard to keep them clean. After like only 2 days of cleaning and washing them, I see little rocks and whatnot sitting inside the spokes of each rim lol
Yup!! I originally wanted the silver, but this color came in....it grew on me. But keeping that black barrel clean SUCKS!!!

·
Registered
2012 SX
1,895 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is this front and rear for 19x9.5 35 offset 235/35/19?

Do you have any issues in the front?

What kind of brand is it for wheels?

It looks sick!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts