Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima EX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a set of Genesis Coupe 19s a couple months ago for $100 bucks for all 4. Had them powdercoated gloss black and also had some curb rash that was on all 4 repaired as well. I'm a little under $1000 all in with initially purchasing the wheels as well as powdercoat and tires. Made me love the car all over again. Only thing now is to figure out what to do for center caps. The Hyundai ones have that embossed Hyundai logo on them. The Kia ones I was going to paint and clear black but they dont fit. Will also be wrapping all chrome trim in black in the near future.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,469 Posts
Thats a steal! well done and good find!

·
Registered
2017 KIA Optima
3,205 Posts
Sweet wheels! Always liked those! Man, you got a great deal on the wheels! What tires you running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima EX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet wheels! Always liked those! Man, you got a great deal on the wheels! What tires you running?

Thanks for the kind words fellas! And the tire size is 225/40/19s. Although had I known offhand that the rear wheels from the coupe were slightly wider than the fronts I'd have went with maybe a 235 or 245 on the rear, but the 225s still wrap around them sufficiently without looking odd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts