Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
lol i meant in this thread, but of course it was you originally, always one step ahead of me, damnit!!! :D

so you installed the ones from orielly and they pulled it up with no noise or anything at all? I have a stillen exhaust on my maxima and over bumps while turning the hangars are sloppy and the exhaust knocks against the frame, which I want to eliminate.

On another note which I havent asked is, whats the diameter on the different exhausts?

·
Registered
2012 SX
1,895 Posts
a guy previously said that you can raise up the ARK with some better hangars, have you tried this? for you, I could see this being your only issue since you already have the ARK
I was having issues recently with my exhaust hanging just a bit too low for my taste. I Googled it, and came across a board for some other car site that recommended hose clamp. They worked perfect, and they're adjustable, too, which is friggin' awesome. Get them EXACTLY where you want them. They just clamp right around the stock hanger/rubber piece.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I was having issues recently with my exhaust hanging just a bit too low for my taste. I Googled it, and came across a board for some other car site that recommended hose clamp. They worked perfect, and they're adjustable, too, which is friggin' awesome. Get them EXACTLY where you want them. They just clamp right around the stock hanger/rubber piece.

lol thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard an the most genius at the same time.

you still thinking about moving to PC still?

·
Registered
2012 SX
1,895 Posts
lol thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard an the most genius at the same time.

you still thinking about moving to PC still?
Dude, $4 fix for my tips. No new hangers, products, welding, etc.

I think about PC every day and was just looking up opp's this evening. Went for a week in March to ride. I love being there, it's where I belong.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Dude, $4 fix for my tips. No new hangers, products, welding, etc.

I think about PC every day and was just looking up opp's this evening. Went for a week in March to ride. I love being there, it's where I belong.
that why its do dumb but genius at the same time. It makes sense but its so stupid that its so easy.

Well then get over here then, just go with it! keep the optima and buy some hoopdee subaru to take you around in the snow.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-10-2014 at 08:48 PM ----------

well the rep for kinetic just had a guy from michigan give me a call and he said the best price he could do was 935+tax and shipping, I can get it on Ebay for 885+45 for shipping, so not going that route.

·
Registered
54 Posts
optima5.jpg
Magnaflow Mufflers Custom Quad Tips.
I made them uneven too so it matches the curve of the stock diffuser.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was hesitant at first for that very reason... I'm glad I chose it. The offset size makes it look (imho) more custom for our cars and sets it apart from the other systems and weld-on tips.

And who can deny that doesn't look good? lol
Fucking gorgeous!!!!😍😍😍

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am planning to avail an exhaust system for my Optima during the Black Friday sale. Hopefully, I can find one on 4wheelonline that will fit in on my car.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,029 Posts
I am planning to avail an exhaust system for my Optima during the Black Friday sale. Hopefully, I can find one on 4wheelonline that will fit in on my car.
We would be happy to go over the options available for your Optima so you know in advance of the sale.

There are only a few options available for a catback exhaust for the Optima, as many have been discontinued.

We will be starting our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales Event on Thursday evening at 5pm PST.

Feel free to reach out to discuss your options in advance of the sale: [email protected]

21 - 34 of 34 Posts