Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it just me, or does it seem like people have been getting sort of snippy in here (the forums) the past few days?
I can't seem to read a recent thread without some sort of animosity flying around. I'm in that boat too (guilty)
I guess I'm just on a mellow kick right now, anyway, chime in, throw your hat in the ring, let's have a dialogue here ..
aqwer.jpg :peace:
This may be a futile attempt, and it's likely that this "weird" thread will just fade into the archives, but oh well.

Maybe you're pi$$ed because Count Chocula taste better than Cap'n Crunch, and nobody will listen to reason.
Maybe you're tired of skinny jeans.....I know I am.
Maybe you have a weird bump on your left.....uh, okay maybe it's not the place for that specific "issue", but you get the point.

Edit: This thread has grown legs and morphed into....well...something, anyway let it roll !!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
This is the worst idea ever!!!!! Jk lol :)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
:bestpost:

J/k! ;-)

·
KDMnation Chicago
780 Posts
I like the idea, but it will never work. There are to many trolls in the world. :perfect10:

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the worst idea ever!!!!! Jk lol :)
:signlol:

I like the idea, but it will never work. There are to many trolls in the world. :perfect10:
You're probably right, but let's have some fun with it anyway.
I'm not trying to get all "Dhali Llama" up in here, even with some trolls, I won't let em' wreck the thread.
What's the worst that could happen? Muhahahaha.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just paid for my wife and I , $30, to enter a horror movie convention. I then paid $47 for two t-shirts.

Wtf am I doing with my life. :angry:

:lmao:
The randomness of that comment has me unglued right now!
I love it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just paid for my wife and I , $30, to enter a horror movie convention. I then paid $47 for two t-shirts.

Wtf am I doing with my life. :angry:
It's cheaper than divorce! Happy wife means hap...less nagging.

·
Being awesome every day!
3,188 Posts
Good grief at these comments lol!!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts