Kia Optima Forums banner
141 - 160 of 182 Posts
Discussion starter · #141 ·
Still yet to receive my key :(

It got there in 2 days and is taking longer to get back :(
omg... u should have it by today... hopefully =(
Woot!. Just got my keys back. New key is sooooo shiny. I like the Korean instructions you included. Thanks for getting that in the mail so fast. They took 3 days to deliver it. USPS actually did decent tracking on it.

I kind of feel like I just got a new car. LOL

Thanks again
yay, that's great news that you got yours in a matter of time... usps is either really good... and as you see on another member they sometimes can be super horrible. glad you can enjoy yours.. the other will very soon and be as happy as you are =)

Im interested. how much are they?
This is my first time buying from here so how does this process work may i ask?
The Price depends on the type of key cut you like (Standard or Lazar), You can check pricing here:
ESI Flip Key for Non Smart Keys by Concept 3 | Concept 3 - Revolutionizing the Way You Drive

Payment info is here and added instructions as well, hope this help answer your questions.

Ok, How everything is going to work, is please send payment to Willchang82@Yahoo.Com by paypal. Also please check and mention on the paypal memo if the car has a immobilizer chip or not. As for the important part, please send your key and keyfob to ConceptIII Attn William,
285 Viking Ave, Brea CA 92821. From there I'll take the key to get cut, and do the swap over from the units, and send it back to you with the new ESI Key ready to go, as well the original pieces from the key.

141 - 160 of 182 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.