I've noticed a gargling noise from the engine that I have never heard before.
- 2013 LX
- 130,000 miles
- This happens at acceleration as well as letting off the gas.
- It doesn’t happen in park if I revved up the engine.
- If this is considered “normal” for a GDI engine then I can understand that.
- I noticed the issue about 2-3 months ago during the colder weather.
- I use Top Tier premium fuel. To add, I get gas at the same location in case there was a, “you may have gotten bad batch of fuel,” response.
- I have kept up with the oil changes every 3,000-5,000.
- With the mileage as high as it is I've never really used a fuel cleaner.