Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima SXL
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iwondering if there are anyone that’s especially known for tuning and sending via email as I have no tune shops immediately near me or close by. Any help or info would be appreciated

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
Hello @Captron472

Are you looking for the type of tune that you need to flash your ECU with? If so, the one linked above would work great for you. Otherwise, both of the products that we offer linked below do not require any flashing of your computer, nor does they require anything to be emailed to you.

We carry both the LAP3 Uncle Chip Performance Tune as well as the BMS JB4 Tune, neither of which reflash your engines computer system with new data, and neither of which require you to download or have any files emailed to you.

Both tunes that we carry that are linked above, are plug and play, and take a matter of only minutes to install on your vehicle, by yourself, without the assistance of a professional installer.

Please let us know if you have any questions about either products or would like to order.

-David

·
Registered
2018 KIA Optima
171 Posts
Hello @Captron472

Are you looking for the type of tune that you need to flash your ECU with? If so, the one linked above would work great for you. Otherwise, both of the products that we offer linked below do not require any flashing of your computer, nor does they require anything to be emailed to you.

We carry both the LAP3 Uncle Chip Performance Tune as well as the BMS JB4 Tune, neither of which reflash your engines computer system with new data, and neither of which require you to download or have any files emailed to you.

Both tunes that we carry that are linked above, are plug and play, and take a matter of only minutes to install on your vehicle, by yourself, without the assistance of a professional installer.

Please let us know if you have any questions about either products or would like to order.

-David
He already has the JB4 and was having issues with it. Guessing he is hoping for a flash that will work with stock harness. And I'm not sure there are any.

Aside from a professional tune on a dyno. There isn't an easy option. Most of the email tuners require you to do the install then they do the rest based on a full correct install.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
He already has the JB4 and was having issues with it. Guessing he is hoping for a flash that will work with stock harness. And I'm not sure there are any.

Aside from a professional tune on a dyno. There isn't an easy option. Most of the email tuners require you to do the install then they do the rest based on a full correct install.
Ohh ok..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts