Kia Optima Forums banner

Ed Napleton Kia in St. Peters, MO

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jacques 
#1 ·
If anyone is in the STL area and want to go get their Optima or any other Kia serviced at a dealership, you should check out Ed Napleton Kia in St. Peters (New and Used Kia's Napleton's Mid Rivers Kia | New Kia dealership in St. Peters, MO 63376 | Serving Wentzville, Ballwin & St Charles County). I had just gotten my Optima (thru CarMax), and wanted to take care of all the recalls in one shot: engine recall checkup, ECU upgrade, and underbody spray. Jerry and much of the service staff were more than helpful getting it taken care of. The service was supposed to go for 3 hours, but got done in half that time. I received both a digital and paper copy of what they did in detail, as well as what recommended and required service is coming up for my car. The waiting area was good, and I was offered popcorn, coffee, tea or water. My only quibble is that I wished their showroom and lot were bigger so I can look at other cars. Whenever the Stinger comes in, I'll go here first to check it out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.