Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when i was tinting my lights i had some extra vinyl left over and out of curiosity i stuck it on some chrome i didnt like and ill be damned if it doesnt look alot like black chrome..is this something that ppl do or did i stumble upon something lol??

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
207 Posts
We had the chrome on our 2015 deleted and it looked decent for a while and it was vinyl wrapped...

A month or 2 later we had it removed because we just didn't think the blue and black looked that good together anymore. If we had SWP then it would've looked amazing!

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tbh the first week i had this car i hated the color and then it grew on me and as with everything ive ever drove i had to make it mine and the black was what was the cheapest lol,but i really like the way it turned out.im going to drop about 1500 this week on more parts,lowering springs bumper lip skirts and the like so its a steady evolving d.d.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tbh the first week i had this car i hated the color and then it grew on me and as with everything ive ever drove i had to make it mine and the black was what was the cheapest lol,but i really like the way it turned out.im going to drop about 1500 this week on more parts,lowering springs bumper lip skirts and the like so its a steady evolving d.d. View attachment 247819 View attachment 247820

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No i changed my mind on the skirts i may get a duffuser later down the road but the only thing i have left to do exterior-wise is finish blacking out chrome and installing my wheel well lights

1 - 6 of 6 Posts