Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been searching around to find a duckbill wing and I had ordered one in March, still hadn’t been delivered and I don’t wanna wait 5-6 months. Anyone have any luck? 2015 LX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve been searching around to find a duckbill wing and I had ordered one in March, still hadn’t been delivered and I don’t wanna wait 5-6 months. Anyone have any luck? 2015 LX.
Welcome to the Optima Forums @ModGodDan

We do carry this one on our site here: 2014-2015 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler - K5 Optima Store

Not much of a duckbill, but this is the only one we carry for the 2014-2015 Optima.

View attachment 248708
View attachment 248709

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you find.

-David
K5 Optima Store
thanks so much, I do like that but I’m hoping for a duckbill because I had gotten a sticker made to go across the back since it’s big enough

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,736 Posts
thanks so much, I do like that but I’m hoping for a duckbill because I had gotten a sticker made to go across the back since it’s big enough
You're very welcome. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, you will always have this as an alternative option. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Says this is for a 2011-2013, would it fit my car though? Are there differences within the body?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,736 Posts
This would 100% NOT fit on a 2014-2015 Optima, as the trunk is a completely different shape altogether.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima EX Premium Edition
8 Posts
I ordered mines from carbonpixels.com, it took **** near a month to arrive, it was is so plastic. They didn't even supply the 3M tape. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts