Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the car at 18k and it came with it. Also, didn’t want to sacrifice the comfort for look, so I didn’t change wheels. Done some research and looks like 16 is more comfortable drive then 18

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought the car at 18k and it came with it. Also, didn’t want to sacrifice the comfort for look, so I didn’t change wheels. Done some research and looks like 16 is more comfortable drive then 18
I put my 16's from my 06 Sonata on every winter. Glad I kept them, 16" snow tires are a lot less expensive. Only .10" height difference.

·
Registered
2020 kia optima lx
5 Posts
I like the color of your 2019. I have a 2020 silver color and I too would like to know where you got the side skirts. Were they difficult to put on. Nice job, thauhid!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice I like just the subtle changes myself. Your Optima looks great. I did a few add-ons myself to my 2015 Optima Hybrid. I added the rear window visor, the K5 chrome side molding, I also added the K5 to the rear truck lid but I didn't want to remove Optima. I also changed all the badging including the rims and steering wheel. All LED lighting inside and out.(that was a great call really love the LED's inside). Added chrome license plate frames front and back and I turned the rear lower bumper reflectors to LED. I also added the High gloss black side door and rear vent window trim. I also added a very subtle rear wing.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice I like just the subtle changes myself. Your Optima looks great. I did a few add-ons myself to my 2015 Optima Hybrid. I added the rear window visor, the K5 chrome side molding, I also added the K5 to the rear truck lid but I didn't want to remove Optima. I also changed all the badging including the rims and steering wheel. All LED lighting inside and out.(that was a great call really love the LED's inside). Added chrome license plate frames front and back and I turned the rear lower bumper reflectors to LED. I also added the High gloss black side door and rear vent window trim. I also added a very subtle rear wing. View attachment 249181 View attachment 249182 View attachment 249185 View attachment 249186
That car looks gorgeous!!!! Nice diy project. I just change the led headlight, I’m short on money to do other lol. And also I just did some more ads in

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.