Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima SXL
699 Posts
If you have a '14 Manual AND the LCD Display Window Item #7 on Manual Pg 4-54 start there and read up thru LCD Display Controls.
Too much to describe but it involves Trip Computer, Svc in X miles settings, Master Warning, and a Lot of User Settings re doors, lights, etc.
Had a '14 EX Premium and can't remember a thing about the dash.
Ask specific questions after you read this, OR advise No manual & we'll try Dropbox.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  1. Yeah I know how to do all that, what i need to know is the sequence of the inner parts. I was working on mine and it fell apart now light comes on, no display

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok little more detail I was working on the car the other day and the center digital display fell apart. Now the light comes on but no display, there are 4 to 5 components on the inside, I'm looking for the sequence they go in.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima SXL
699 Posts
I looked at the Tech manual and saw nothing that would help you BUT I Messaged you a Dropbox link if you want to take a look.
Hopefully someone will show-up with some knowledge.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like to apologize to everybody I just recently realized the mistake I was making its the analog read out of a 2014 Kia optima center cluster how does it go together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.