Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The head unit that my 2015 came with drives me crazy. I think the software is terrible.

Is there an aftermarket head unit that I can put in that has Bluetooth, will use the steering wheel controls and backup camera?

Thanks

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,093 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums @BoomSchtick

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima.

Yes, there is an upgraded option available for your vehicle.

We carry an OEM Integrated Navigation System that is 100% plug & play with your vehicle.

It utilizes the original stereo, but replaces the front face-plate panel with a large 8" touchscreen unit.

The unit we sell is not cheap by any means, but it utilizes all of your original OEM devices like Bluetooth audio and speaker, complete steering wheel controls, and satellite radio. Meaning you lose none of the OEM controls or devices from being compatible.

We do offer hefty discounts on the unit from the regular advertised pricing on our site, if you are interested in ordering, or have any questions at all, feel free to reach out anytime.

UNAVI X5 (OEM Integrated Navigation System) - K5 Optima Store

-David
[email protected]

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,093 Posts
Not cheap is quite the understatement! :oops::)

I'll keep looking.
Yeah unfortunately, good is NOT cheap, and cheap is NOT good.

You can always find Chinese units on Aliexpress for a fraction of the price. (Won't have the same features)

However, like I had said, but you either missed, or are not interested in asking about, we offer "hefty" discounts on the unit for customers, we just can't list the price lower than MAPP. (Manufacturers Minimum Pricing Policy)

We could offer you up to 20%-25% off with free shipping, depending on which unit you need.

If interested, just reach out, otherwise, I wish you the best in your search! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
The head unit that my 2015 came with drives me crazy. I think the software is terrible.

Is there an aftermarket head unit that I can put in that has Bluetooth, will use the steering wheel controls and backup camera?

Thanks
[/QUOTE
]Model
IAM buying the Kenwood Model:DMX7706S

You'll have to get mestro to use your steering wheel controls

·
'MURICA
100 Posts
That Kenwood model looks nice hmm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the standard radio it may be different for yours.. if you got best buy they will be able to tell you what you need. Some items were cheaper on Amazon best buy will price match. IAM having best buy put it in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
4 Participants
Daveinbratcity
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing