Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
201 Posts
2011 LX+ with pano roof. Gotta add some dark cherry love. Unfortunately, I don't plan for many mods to mine.

That's the girlfriend's 2013 Sonata GLS beside it. Aren't we a real pair? lol

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
201 Posts
LOL....I just plan some lighting mods, emblems and tint. I seem to change cars as often as my underwear. Since January 2013 I have gone through a 2008 Civic EX-L coupe, 2008 Civic SI sedan, 1991 Volvo 940 Turbo, 1998 Buick Regal GS, 2011 Civic EX-L sedan and now the Optima. I'm 28 and have owned almost 50 cars since I was 16.... However, there is something special about the Optima. Maybe I'll get atleast a year out of this one LOL. Being a gearhead at heart and working in the automotive business, it makes it hard to stick to one car for a long period of time.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
201 Posts
First wash and wax. This was after a 1000km road trip today from Lethbridge to Edmonton and back today. What a great road trip car! I am so happy I bought this car.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
201 Posts
I like your window visors and wheels. I'm the same with the dark cherry. I love how the colour seems to change depending on the light. I also like how you can either go with black or chrome accessories and it'll look good either way.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
7 Posts
Here is a picture in better lighting. I also love how there are little flakes in the paint, so it shimmers in the sunlight. CAM00214.jpg

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
201 Posts
Nice. I am definetly liking the chrome/black combo wheels.

Since I bought mine, I've only seen one other dark cherry on the road.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
7 Posts
Yeah, I think they go well with our dark cherry. These are MKW black machined finish wheels. They got a bunch of styles in this finish too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here is an old iPhone pic. of my Optima

·
Registered
2014 Optima LX
3 Posts
My 2014 LX. I got it new in Dec. I HAD to have the Dark Cherry color. Even on a sunny day I had a hard time capturing the color in a photo!

0721141540.jpg View attachment 119097

My first Kia, no idea where to go for aftermarket items. I was all about Mustangs before this. lol Pretty much planning on tinted windows and rims for sure.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts