2010-2013 Kia Forte
2011-2018 Hyundai Sonata

*Available for many other vehicles. Contact us for availability*

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
31 Posts
Just placed an order for a set of these, can't wait to get them!!!, David was so helpful with this choice and setup! will be ordering from them again soon!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just placed an order for a set of these, can't wait to get them!!!, David was so helpful with this choice and setup! will be ordering from them again soon!
Thank you very much for your order with us! I really appreciate the kind words as well. Look forward to working with you in the future!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
212 Posts
Man I want/need this setup. Going to start a
David's Mod Fundraiser

Lol lol
maybe one day...one day

Hey, If these ever go on sale plz let me know...

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I want/need this setup. Going to start a
David's Mod Fundraiser

Lol lol
maybe one day...one day

Hey, If these ever go on sale plz let me know...
Hey David, don't forget to use the wishlist feature we have on our site as well. :)

These go on sale during our holiday promotional events we run several times throughout the year. However we are more than happy to work with you on the price if we can. Let us know when you're ready.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
212 Posts
Hey David, don't forget to use the wishlist feature we have on our site as well. :)

These go on sale during our holiday promotional events we run several times throughout the year. However we are more than happy to work with you on the price if we can. Let us know when you're ready.
Hey Hey,

I was born ready it's my wife that's not. Can you see what's in my wish list on the site??
I have about 3 grand in my wish list... But first I want to get this then move on to other things.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Hey,

I was born ready it's my wife that's not. Can you see what's in my wish list on the site??
I have about 3 grand in my wish list... But first I want to get this then move on to other things.
I cannot see what's in there I do not think. However I didn't see your name listed on the DRL's as pending in your wishlist. :poke: lol

·
08/2015 ROTM
2015 Kia Optima
428 Posts
Order#9159

Thanks David for working with me and getting these out so quickly!!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
94 Posts
Purchase bump! Got these about 2k miles ago and they look great! Definitely a difference in the daily driving experience. The quality of these is also great being a mid-tier set up.

Pros: looks! A lowered car is pretty sweet and these are adjustable to suit different heights. They also allow dampening so you could have a more stiffer ride or a more comfortable ride. You can also feel a lot more comfortable turning as the car won't be susceptible to rolling as it's closer to the ground. I kept mine around the middle at 14 but it can soften the ride up to 32 levels but don't ever expect it to be as soft as stock. Just not the way it is.

a con of these is vibrations! A lowered car is expected to have these and you'll notice them if you're used to stock. However, I used it as an opportunity to get rid of some needless noises through Kia warranty lol.

Definitely go for these over springs if you can afford them. You'll save yourself paying bills in the long run if you run just lowering springs. Thanks again David! Using me lol

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Purchase bump! Got these about 2k miles ago and they look great! Definitely a difference in the daily driving experience. The quality of these is also great being a mid-tier set up.

Pros: looks! A lowered car is pretty sweet and these are adjustable to suit different heights. They also allow dampening so you could have a more stiffer ride or a more comfortable ride. You can also feel a lot more comfortable turning as the car won't be susceptible to rolling as it's closer to the ground. I kept mine around the middle at 14 but it can soften the ride up to 32 levels but don't ever expect it to be as soft as stock. Just not the way it is.

a con of these is vibrations! A lowered car is expected to have these and you'll notice them if you're used to stock. However, I used it as an opportunity to get rid of some needless noises through Kia warranty lol.

Definitely go for these over springs if you can afford them. You'll save yourself paying bills in the long run if you run just lowering springs. Thanks again David! Using me lol
Thank you for your order and sorry for the late response here. Glad to hear you are enjoying the ride height and quality of these coilovers. It has been about a month since you have installed these, do you have any additional feedback about the product or how the ride feels?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
212 Posts
Well, I have had mine on for about a week and a half now and let me tell you. GET THEM!! David got them to me asap like I needed and I drove 8 hours one way. Drove around for a week and then another 8 hour drive and no problems with them and 110% great ride for being lowered.

Thanks David for being the best!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I have had mine on for about a week and a half now and let me tell you. GET THEM!! David got them to me asap like I needed and I drove 8 hours one way. Drove around for a week and then another 8 hour drive and no problems with them and 110% great ride for being lowered.

Thanks David for being the best!!
Thank you so much for the review David, & you're very welcome! Where are all of the bad ass pics I've seen you post on FB? :poke:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is cost the only advantage of lowering springs versus coilovers?
Pretty much, lowering springs are good and obviously cost less than coilovers, however you will wear out your OEM shocks & struts pretty fast.

Coilovers are adjustable springs, that include new shocks and struts to match the new adjustable springs being installed.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally got my D2 Coilovers installed.

Very nice, looks great! Happy to see you are enjoying the new ride height. After a few weeks, they may settle a bit more.

Thank you for placing your order with us.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts