Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Hey guys I ordered my pedal set from the K5 Optima Store. Once I get them I will be doing a DIY guide complete with pictures on this since alot of people have installation questions. Ill update the thread here and in the DIY section of the forum.
Thank you for placing your order with us! Looking forward to getting a DIY to add to the site for others. ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
These pedals look 10x better then the stock ones. Only issue is the brake pedal is a a bit of a pain because there's not much metal to screw it to. So I solve the issue by switching out the 4 screws that came with it for matching bolts and nuts to make sure it never comes loose.

·
Registered
163 Posts
These pedals look 10x better then the stock ones. Only issue is the brake pedal is a a bit of a pain because there's not much metal to screw it to. So I solve the issue by switching out the 4 screws that came with it for matching bolts and nuts to make sure it never comes loose.
I had the exact same issue. The screw holes were to far towards the edge and the screw hit metal. I just went and bought some shorter screws. But ya, the brake pedal is a PITA.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I had the exact same issue. The screw holes were to far towards the edge and the screw hit metal. I just went and bought some shorter screws. But ya, the brake pedal is a PITA.
Indeed it is. But it all worked out and I love the look of them!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Yeah I would have to agree, those definitely look like a nice upgrade over the stock pedals.

Yes just the brake pedal.
Good to know, thank you for the heads up on that one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I did a write up in the DIY forum. The install itself is pretty straightforward, but the gas pedal proved to be a bit of a PITA... And I agree that the holes on the brake pedal are a bit too far outward. I'll be switching the screws out for matching bolts in the near future as BlackPearl suggested.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
I did a write up in the DIY forum. The install itself is pretty straightforward, but the gas pedal proved to be a bit of a PITA... And I agree that the holes on the brake pedal are a bit too far outward. I'll be switching the screws out for matching bolts in the near future as BlackPearl suggested.
Awesome, thank you so much. Definitely a nice write up, feel free to post it in here as well for others to see. Thank you again for your order with us.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Set your K5 apart from the rest with this custom black K5 Foot Pedal Set.

Black in color to avoid stains and debris from being visible once installed.

Quick and easy installation. Requires only a drill bit and drill.

Pick up yours today & get free 2-day Priority Shipping included.

Be sure to check out many of our products in our subforum here on the site below:

Optima Forums - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum - K5 Optima Store

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Set your K5 apart from the rest with this custom black K5 Foot Pedal Set.

Black in color to avoid stains and debris from being visible once installed.

Quick and easy installation. Requires only a drill bit and drill.

Pick up yours today & get free 2-day Priority Shipping included.

Be sure to check out many of our products in our subforum here on the site below:

Optima Forums - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum - K5 Optima Store

21 - 31 of 31 Posts