Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Is proud to introduce our newest product for the Optima!

Custom K5 Black Sport Foot Pedals Set

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Replace those old boring factory foot pedals
These custom K5 foot pedals are sure to add a touch of class & style to your ride!
3D drawing and design ensures a direct fitment over OEM pedals
This set includes gas pedal, footrest, brake & footbrake

Specifications:

AL_5052 Precision cut aluminum
CNC Engraving logo point
Solid black anodizing
Silicone rubber inserts for grip
Includes mounting screws for installation

We offer FREE SHIPPING within the US!!

**Also available for the Kia Cadenza and Forte**

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
170 Posts
These look super cool! Any pics of them installed on an optima? And do you have to drill holes into the pedals to get them to stay in? Don't really know how these work lol

·
09/2013 ROTM, 06/2014 ROTM
2013 Optima LX
2,825 Posts
Was wondering how difficult it was to drill as well and how much thicker the pedals get

·
Chatterbox
2015 Optima 2015 Optima Ex-L
495 Posts
i assume these you remove the rubber on the brake pedal and ebrake pedal and drill through the metal(brake) and plastic(ebrake) the gas you drill through the existing pedal and the foot rest u just screw into the floor.

·
2013 Optima LX
2,825 Posts
i assume these you remove the rubber on the brake pedal and ebrake pedal and drill through the metal(brake) and plastic(ebrake) the gas you drill through the existing pedal and the foot rest u just screw into the floor.
should be able to do it by hand right?

·
Chatterbox
2015 Optima 2015 Optima Ex-L
495 Posts
lol unsure of what you mean by hand. ull need a drill for sure to drill through the brake pedal. then hand tighten the bolt and nut.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
These look super cool! Any pics of them installed on an optima? And do you have to drill holes into the pedals to get them to stay in? Don't really know how these work lol
Thanks Alex, there are tons of different cheaper brands out there but we after ordering 2 others, these are definitely the best quality out of all of the others. We just began selling them yesterday, and already sold 6 sets. So there should be some nice quality photos of these installed very soon. We only have 8 sets left in stock at this time. However I put a new order in for more this morning.

Was wondering how difficult it was to drill as well and how much thicker the pedals get
It is very easy to install these. The pedal does not get much thicker at all as you remove the OEM rubber on the pedals before install.

Yep exactly. You guys got this. :thumbsup:

I think the holes you see in the picture are the mounting points. They could be like those Razo pedals I use to buy back in the days.
Exactly! These come with predrilled holes in them ready for install. Also includes all of the mounting screws too.

Oh great just when I thought I was done, thanks a lot David LOL!!!!
Oh come on now, you know this modding game never ends. :lol:

should be able to do it by hand right?
Yes absolutely. Once the holes have been predrilled in the pedals, the screws cans simply be tightened by hand with a screwdriver.

lol unsure of what you mean by hand. ull need a drill for sure to drill through the brake pedal. then hand tighten the bolt and nut.
This!

·
Registered
2013 K5
637 Posts
Order placed, thank you sir David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
order placed! thank you! :banana:
Order placed, thank you sir David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you both for your orders. I shipped out both of your sets yesterday afternoon. Please post up some pics of them once installed for others to see. I'm excited to see some photos of them installed.

·
2013 Optima LX
2,825 Posts
FINALLY installed these bad boys yesterday. Will post pics up when i can.

Just so everyone knows, if you have weathertech floor mats, you will either have to drill through the area where it covers the foot rest, or drill underneath it on the carpet, but will be covered by the weather tech mats :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
FINALLY installed these bad boys yesterday. Will post pics up when i can.

Just so everyone knows, if you have weathertech floor mats, you will either have to drill through the area where it covers the foot rest, or drill underneath it on the carpet, but will be covered by the weather tech mats :)
Jason awesome man, glad to hear you got them installed. Can't wait to see some pics!!! Post em on up! :grin: :cool: :banana:

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Optima SX-T
1,467 Posts
For us SX guys that have the OEM Stainless gas/brake pedals, do you just sell the left footrest and/or parking brake pedal?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,219 Posts
For us SX guys that have the OEM Stainless gas/brake pedals, do you just sell the left footrest and/or parking brake pedal?
This is a great question. However it's completely up to you. You could sell them to LX/EX owners, or you could save them for returning the vehicle back to stock at a later time.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
35 Posts
Hey guys I ordered my pedal set from the K5 Optima Store. Once I get them I will be doing a DIY guide complete with pictures on this since alot of people have installation questions. Ill update the thread here and in the DIY section of the forum.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts