Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had 4 new continental DSW’s mounted / balanced and an alignment done on my ‘13 optima

The guy let me know he did the alignment as good as he could but there were some issues and he supposedly couldn’t get it “perfect”

Can you guys take a look at the printout and let me know what you think? Also I noticed on my new mounted tires there’s only weights on one of the rims and the other 3 have no weights. Car does hold a straight line pretty well and doesn’t pull anymore like it used to.

thanks

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
241 Posts
I recently had 4 new continental DSW’s mounted / balanced and an alignment done on my ‘13 optima

The guy let me know he did the alignment as good as he could but there were some issues and he supposedly couldn’t get it “perfect”

Can you guys take a look at the printout and let me know what you think? Also I noticed on my new mounted tires there’s only weights on one of the rims and the other 3 have no weights. Car does hold a straight line pretty well and doesn’t pull anymore like it used to.

thanks View attachment 250404
Camber right front still way off. Right rear off but not by much at all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camber right front still way off. Right rear off but not by much at all.
Gotcha - from my understanding people are saying with the optima there’s no way to adjust the camber without getting specialty bolts for it ?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
241 Posts
Gotcha - from my understanding people are saying with the optima there’s no way to adjust the camber without getting specialty bolts for it ?
That's pretty much every car. need a camber adjustment bolt kit front and rear most times and not some of those cheap plastic kits i've seen.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,610 Posts
Normally when the car is on the rack and camber found to be out of spec, they'll just replace the bolts to get the camber in spec. rather than send the car out with incorrect numbers. Those bolts are only @ $10 bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts