Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX, 1988 Chevrolet Corvette C4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at some aftermarket replacement seat covers for my 2015 Kia Optima LX, however what i found and prefer is for the 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid LX. After doing some digging on the differences between the vehicles and looking over numerous photos (and measuring seats), it appears that they might fit my Optima LX. Can anyone confirm that the hybrid seats are the exact same as the regular optima ones (the seat dimensions should be exact and color/material may differ between hybrid and regular...)? Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX, 1988 Chevrolet Corvette C4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those who are attempting to replace your factory seat covers and run into this (discussed above), it appears the seat covers are slightly different in terms of the hog ring clip locations the velcro along the inside of the seat cushion. I am attempting to make the seat cover fit by stapling the plastic bars along the edge of the cover to the foam board and stretching it. Edit: So far, the only cover i found is different is the bottom back seat cushion. Headrests are a perfect fit and i believe front seats will be as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts