Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '19 Optima and I'm looking to chrome delete my window trim, all of the chrome accents and also match that with my pillars. Is there a product that has similar if not the same black? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I used Avery satin black. It not an exact match for the pillars since the pillars have a texture but I didn't want glossy.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used Avery satin black. It not an exact match for the pillars since the pillars have a texture but I didn't want glossy.
Maybe I should wrap the pillars and the chrome window trim/accents with same Avery black instead of trying to find precut pillars that match the Avery black. Thoughts?

·
Registered
51 Posts
You could do that. I can take an up close picture so you can see the difference. There are really three different finishes. The piano black around the lower front signals, the pillars and the satin vinyl. I think the satin matches well. It wasn't that hard. I watched many videos and I will probably do it again because there a few places I am not 100% happy with even though no would probably notice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts