Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can find better customer service than this company I would love to see. In 15 years of modding cars I've never experienced a company like this. Hands down a 5 star company in products and service with reliable support when you need it! Thanks guys for everything and helping me whenever I need it!

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Really?? :hmm: That is good to know. I'm sure other vendors aren't that bad either but yeah David is all right :D.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
If you can find better customer service than this company I would love to see. In 15 years of modding cars I've never experienced a company like this. Hands down a 5 star company in products and service with reliable support when you need it! Thanks guys for everything and helping me whenever I need it!
Yup I agree myself lol hence the reason rocking the big a$$ K5OS stickers on my Windows lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Michael for not only this post but for all of your support and business with us so far.

Look forward to working with you more and helping you build your ride.
Hey no problem David! I appreciate everything you have done for me. So much more to come for my car, looking forward to all the changes that I'll be making on it over the next two months. Can't wait to get my new exhaust tips in the mail tomorrow and the carbon fiber mirror covers on Monday!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Yup I agree myself lol hence the reason rocking the big a$$ K5OS stickers on my Windows lol
Hey no problem David! I appreciate everything you have done for me. So much more to come for my car, looking forward to all the changes that I'll be making on it over the next two months. Can't wait to get my new exhaust tips in the mail tomorrow and the carbon fiber mirror covers on Monday!
Without you guys and all of our other customers, we would never be where we are today. So thank you both for commenting in here and sharing the love with others. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts