Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm curious to who lives near Waterloo area. Or anyone that is running the lap3 uncle chip and intercooler from K5Optima? I'll also post pictures later!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Welcome to the optima Forums @SilverSurfer13

What year and model of Optima do you have? Tell us a little about yourself.

We have tons and tons of customers that are running those two items from us here.

Did you have any specific questions?

-David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to be apart of the community! I've got a Silver 2012 Optima SX. I'm living in Southern Ontario right now. So anyone in the area, let me know! I've only bought the K5 emblems from your website and I was happy with the service. I'm looking at the intercooler at the moment. I just need to save up.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Glad to be apart of the community! I've got a Silver 2012 Optima SX. I'm living in Southern Ontario right now. So anyone in the area, let me know! I've only bought the K5 emblems from your website and I was happy with the service. I'm looking at the intercooler at the moment. I just need to save up.
Glad to have you with us here. Awesome, that was the same year and model that I had when I had my Optima as well. Thank you for your business with us for the emblems and glad to hear that you were happy with the service.

Sweet, well make sure to reach out when you are ready to order and I will provide a small discount on your purchase. ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm really happy with the 2012! I'm happy I didnt go with a 2nd or 1st gen optima. I will most likely be ordering it by the end of the month! Thank you for the help! :)
I'm excited for the mods!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts